Re: Manamon, worth playing or not? definitely worth the time!

Well, at this point I must agree with Jayde. I don't know if  you are playing mainstream, video games but for sure you played Pokemon so it shows your point of view based on what you played before. If Manaom 2 will be out someday, and if it will be somewhat the same without any further improvements probably I'll be the next person who will skip it. Why? Well, Manamon is for sure something new on our scene something fresh and good but still it lack many things in comparison with video games (yeah, I know it's not the same market etc etc what I hear many times before what makes things a bit complicated as it looks like no matter what someone will develop, many people just buy it as their want to play something) but what I want to say is audio gaming scene needs to go forward a LOT. Maybe it's a bit offtop but the truth is we are still somewhere between 80s and 90s with not full potential of these years. I remember when my friend played something on NES and I know, it's 8-bit console, but the game deliverred a LOT in terms of gameplay, possibilities and music for example, what was really hard to make using these chips in these years but sill it sounded ust epic even if it was 8-bit, not something like orchestral or realistic.

manamon did the job and I'm happy there are games like this and I hope there will be much better. To be fair, after Paladin of the sky I thought their next game will be something ground breaking but it was just really bad, boring game with full of potential things ust badly created, I mean Psycho strike. Next? the gate. An horror adventure game? seriously? the sound design was just bad, no horror elements (well, just for me) and there wan't anything adventure related. Manamon showed me it's finally something, something much better and for now it's hard to tel what their next game will be like.

Some from you can ask why I'm so fascinated about games like BK or Shadow line, t he answer is easy: Becausenot a price, I mean because it's free, I'm always supporting great job but what I mean is the content, original concept, mechanics and unique style. These examples can be comparised to mainstream games and when my friends saw I played Shadow line yesterday  they said "[[wow]], it looks cool, like Final fantasy 4 or 5) it's something what makes me happy as I can see how it's moving forward.

No offense to anyone, just my opinion, that's it. Noone needs to agree with me and I will respect everyone's opinion after all. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector