Re: Windows 10, hopefully a decision I won't regret

Well first Ribbon disabler is something I'll probably look into. Likewise, I'll probably try the default male ap first, since I hate hate hate haaaaate! outlook. too much crap on the screen, not enough  sensible options, hell I did run across a freeware version of outlook express which might well do the job if I can run the thing.

Thunderbird was okay last I tried it, though again far too much on the signal to noise ratio and far too much I had to hunt for. This is generally the thing I've noticed with modern interfaces from Itunes to facebook not to mention ribbons, doable yes, but just extra hassle that doesn't need to be there, not compared to xp where everything simply works logically since you can pear down most interfaces to just the stuff you want.

Either way we'll see.
I don't know which aps I'll keep or chuck, sport will definitely go, though weather could actually be useful, I'll probably just try them and find out.

Likewise, I'll likely be asking about compatibility fixes for several programs, though a lot seems to be possible between the kitchinsinc installer and Aprone's vb6 checks.

It'll probably mean a january of tinkering and customization methinks.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector