Re: Windows 10, hopefully a decision I won't regret

Hey Dark,

Mind if I ask you a few questions? smile
You wrote:
"I hate hate hate haaaaate! outlook. too much crap on the screen, not enough  sensible options, "

For as far as I am aware, Outlook 2016 has a number of larger agreas on the screen, namely the list of mail folders, the list of messages in the current folder, the message preview, the ribbon and the search box.
Again, this is from me using NVDA, but when I start Outlook 2016 focus automatically lands on the list of messages. When I come across a message I want to read, I press enter on it and focus lands on the message area so I can read it. From there, I can either press ctrl+r to respond or ctrl+f to forward. If I don't want to read a message altogether and want to get rid of it, I can press my delete key.
If I have read a message and want to take no action, I can just escape out of the message and go back to the list. As you can see, I barely ever leave the message list in the main window, in fact I really only do that to go to the search box which is a single tab away. When I type my search term and press enter, focus shifts back to the message list which then holds the search results. If I want to go back to the unfiltered list, I clear the text in the searchbox.
Where exactly is it you are getting lost in the , according to you, large amount of crap on the screen, and what 'sensible' options are you missing?
Haha also, I can definitely see your furstration with iTunes and Facebook, those two interfaces are very good examples of 'too much crap on one screen' in my opinion smile
Please don't get me wrong, I am not bashing you, I am genuinely curious what you are running into smile

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector