Re: looking for good game developers to develop us an accessible virtual w

oh my lord! [[wow]], just [[wow]]. I've looked up star citizen and I'm pleased to report that it is indeed still in full development and comeing along rather smoothly. My lord, what a dinamic world. You would swear that you could reach out and shake hands with the people around you. This world is persistent to the point where they're going to let the inhabitants continue to make and shape the world through their actions while as they put it sprinkling in little bits of scripted content but letting the players shape the majority of the world. I've watched videos of this world being demonstrated and while it gives me goosebumps to watch it, it's totally inaccessible to the blind. I'd like for our virtual world to have this much detail though, everything happening in real time Etc. Thanks again for the links to the forums and I'll deffinitly be going on and looking them up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector