Re: looking for good game developers to develop us an accessible virtual w

hello there everyone. I think I'm going to take the very wise advice of putting our virtual world on the pc first. I'm going to extend the invitation to all of you, the audio gaming community and you whom I consider my blind gaming friends to do the coding and build the world. I'll try to come up with something of a storyline for the lore of the world. I can tell you that we're going to have full day and night cycles, seemless real time events with no load screens, you'll be able to walk around inside your ships while traveling through space to another galaxy or star system or even shipwreck. This world will be huge. And yes, before you ask, I've gotten some of my inspiration from star citizen a game which sadly will not be accessible to the blind but is still in development. And I don't know how to get in touch with the developer Chris Roberts to encourage him to make the world accessible because the account registration process isn't acces sible to the blind either. So I'm guessing that my next step is to come up with a good storyline, or at least the start of one, and then once I've come up with one, would you like me to post it here so you can all read it and contribute ideas and suggestions? I'm going to make this world player driven in that we'll all be able to shape it and grow and expand it. We'll be able to build buildings and be able to buy land and build on it. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector