Re: looking for good game developers to develop us an accessible virtual w

As we would sy in England, best of British, ie, best of british luck to you.

I have extreme doubts over whether any good will come from the mainstream companies access wise. I will say it probably would be harder to make something like world of warcraft accessible than it would be to build something from scrach simply because of the way the 3d graphics and the game mechanics are programmed, and the same likely will go for star citizen.

Still I will say indi projects are getting more ambicious all the time, and I wouldn't be surprised if something turns up. Probably not audio world of warcraft or skyrim, but maybe something smaller scale but just as enthralling.