Re: looking for good game developers to develop us an accessible virtual w

well actually, I'll let you know now that our world is going to be futuristic. So no swords dragons or magic of any kind, and you're right about star citizen not being accessible, so I'm going to do what I always do in that type of situation and that is watch gameplay videos and quietly mourn the inability of developers to make something like that accessible. My ambission is to design something as close to star citizen as I can get without coppy any of their material of course for leagle reasons. So do you think I should just keep this all within the community and make this an audio only persistent virtual world? I'm going with you folks here since I'm learning as I go. I'm not going to code something by myself because I can't code. It's out of the question. I'm still going to keep trying to work with main stream developers and guide them along as far as accessibility, but I'll also be listening to you all as well and taking your a dvice to the best of my ability. Look at Mr. Westhouse and his hero's call. If he's able to do something of this magnitude, what's to stop me building us a world that's unending and persistent and always growing. I'm going to dream extremely big here, and if I fail, then so be it. It will only make me stronger. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector