Trying to find a game to call home

Hi! I'm looking for a MUD to call home. Here is what I'd like, requirements first and then some requests.
The Requirements
1. Enforced RP. No ooc chatter unless it's on a dedicated ooc channel that can be turned off. I played a game recently that claimed to be RP-enforced, but there was no way to turn off the ooc channel.
2. I'd like a reasonable playerbase. I'm not going to get fussy about numbers, since the popularity of MUDS is declining, but I don't want a game that feels empty half the time.
3. I'd like a variety of organizations to be apart of, especially when it comes to religious affiliations. Games where you can be killed because you're not a part of the state religion don't give much room for storytelling, in my view. No offense to those people on the forum who play the inquisition. I play there occasionally, but it's not my cup of tea. I'd like these orgs to be player-controlled, though I won 9;t stress the point.
4. Advancement based on one's merits, not on how often they bash monsters. I'd prefer it to be levelless and classless, but if it has interesting, nonviolent ways of advancement, I'll give it a try.
Requests
1. detailed crafting
2. lots of lore, the more intricate the better
3. interesting char creation
4. A reasonably-sized world to explore
Thanks.