Re: Trying to find a game to call home

I've tried all of these games. Avalon, in fact, turned me off with the ooc chat over org channels. I love the iron realms games, but I'm not working, and I don't see how to earn credits without grinding. Though lusternia and imperian have a happybirthday command where you get 25 bound credits on your birthday, and they'll even send you a happy birthday email. You might get credits during special celebrations, they'll post on the announce board and give out a command to receive a few bound credits, but that's a pittance compared to what paying members can attain. I'm also trying to find the iron realms game that fits me most. Lusternia got a brand new introduction last year, and I don't really like it compared to the old one, and imperian's intro is just a killfest, I've been putting off finishing that one. How do I compete as a non-paying player in a game that pretends to be free, that's the question.