Re: Trying to find a game to call home

Also, I forgot to add this on before I hit post, but I also have tried clok and haven. Haven doesn't seem to have any protection from pointless PK, and I don't know how to get involved in haven's storyline. I have heard new worlds mentioned when I posted on the mud connector, but it's just generic fantasy and I don't like a game that doesn't have an interesting story arc. Any tips on succeeding in iron realms games would be appreciated. Yeah, I have a beef with their business model, but I love the deep lore and the well-crafted areas, and I'd gladly spend some money to get my hands on the promotional items. That's why I'm looking for a job in gaming, so I can do what I enjoy and make money off it. I wouldn't pay for the combat artifacts, they don't guarantee that a screen reader user will get what they paid for, and I read somewhere that someone had spent hundreds of dollars on combat artifacts and they still were unable to co mpete. I've browsed the terms of service for a few games, and I heard they don't give refunds, so I won't be spending money in that department.