Re: Muds: what is everyone playing

I did know a chap (actually he used to be called archer on this forum), who was a fun of hollow, nice to know it is still going.
I was slightly putoff by the fact that the rp is basically the thing and there isn't much by way of quests etc.

As regards 4dimentions, actually one thing I have noticed is that "bug report" servs almost as a hint channel and if you submit a bug as in "this quest isn't working" you usually get an answer if nobody on the gossip channel wants to.

Then of course there are actual bugs or moments of clarity (the girl in the forest for example).

the basic idea I get with 4d is that it has some long time players who are a bit arsy about qinfo, a couple of long time players who are nice about qinfo (I can think of two), and the admins who really want more people playing and don't mind either A, giving hints or B, fixing stuff that is unclear, the problem is letting them know these things.

I' ;ll also say I do like the none combat activities. Combat in the game is fairly uninteresting, but none combat stuff like gardening, farming, etc is pretty dam cool and actually advances you rather faster as well.

Then I'm also giving cosmic rage another go since I do like the activitiesand I want to try all of them, right now I'm just trying asteroid harvesting and meteor chasing (though haven't quite done either successfully yet).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : annellin via Audiogames-reflector