Re: Muds: what is everyone playing

I'd be interested to know how you got on with Avalon.
I always got the idea there was a good game in there somewhere, but I got lost after finishing  first few missions.
I love what you do with the spying and herb  gathering and especially the village cursing and such, but after that I wasn't sure.

On one occasion I had a character try to become a bard, but basically the guild just told me to go and learn a bunch of skills with no idea what to do with them or where to go.
Otherwise I'm not sure.
I do like the writing and as I said I'm fairly sure the game in there is mgood I just could never get into things, it all seemed a bit impenintrable.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : annellin via Audiogames-reflector