Re: Muds: what is everyone playing

@annellin, What did you do when you finished the newbie academy in Avalon? (or whatever it's called).

this was the point I got up to before getting lost sinsce I didnt' really know which class to try.
Once I tried a bard and as I said while people were very nice in the bard's guild, at the same time it was just "learn this skill" "learn that skill" with no idea what the skills were or what I was really doing.
I then had to go offline and I just thought "what the hell is there to do! in this game?" since while there are help files up to the sky didn't seem to be a way to actual get into activities, eg, no quest master or crafting guild to give you missions or whatever.

I gather that a lot comes from interacting with other players but as I said there I really wasn't sure what I should do.

I suppose I should really just dive in and create another char and try a nutral class like loremaster just to see what the game has to offer since I did get the idea there was a lot to do in the game, it was just that after the newbie academy I couldn't really find a way to start into doing it.