I'm going to do my best to advocate to make Star citizen accessible

hello everyone. I'm going to try to advocate to make star citizen accessible to the blind so that we can play it. You guys are making me feel empowered, so I'm going to start to find these kinds of virtual worlds that I like seeing and that you guys mention and if I enjoy them too, I'll do what I can to advocate to make them work for the blind. Although I'm sure you'd do that too. I look at it like this, the absolute worst they could say would be no, so what would it hurt to try? in fact, I've already joined a star citizen group on facebook and the fans and players of the world that are in this group seem to be verry receptive to blind people, at least they're receptive to me, asking me questions about blindness and about how we play games with sound. Now all that needs to be done is to get in contact with the developers and hope that they share the same level of interest. I'm going to try not to get my hopes up too high, but I can't he lp but feel somewhat excited about all of this because it's up to us to make noise enough to change the video and computer gaming world. Have a wonderful day and wish me luck, I'm going to undertake all of this this weekend.