Re: I'm going to do my best to advocate to make Star citizen accessible

you know, Hektor, I completely agree with you. In fact, this facebook group that I've joined about star citizen is full of about 12000 members or so who are all either players or fans like myself of star citizen, and each and every one of them have been so warm kind and inviting as well as asking very legitimate questions as to how certain parts of this world may be made accessible, and thus far, I've been able to answer every single one of them. So with all of that being said, I'm going to set myself up with an account this weekend on star citizen's web site, and per the community's advice for star citizen, I'm going to start a support ticket and see if they'll put me through to at least one or two developers. And if I do manage to get even one posative bite, and I manage to send them over here for feedback, could we please be kind? post 2/ and others? I totally get that we've had bad times in the past with game accessability, but the times they are achanging for the better. And I think from now on, since I seem to get so much negative kickback from here, if I attempt to do something like this again, I won't share it here. Have a wonderful day to you all, and thank you very sincerely to all of you who are on my side in this matter and support me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hektor via Audiogames-reflector