Re: I'm going to do my best to advocate to make Star citizen accessible

@Iron:

MIssing a response

No because <insert license here> won't let us add accesible features. Or this:

No, <insert country here> culture doesn't recognized disabled gamers. (I ran into that last one from -O devs oddly enough)

Or, my new favorite meme:

No because we don't have enough cash/time/manpower/all of the above

Or.....

No, <publisher> won't allow it.

THat last one is pretty common if you deal with publishers. Until we get more traction and a bigger recognition, then publishers will just ignore us.

Oh and when we get that recognition, they will parade accessibility features on the store pages as marketing tools.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hektor via Audiogames-reflector