Re: I'm going to do my best to advocate to make Star citizen accessible

oh... god... I just... I sorry but *falls off of chair laughing*. A, who here has the money to play that game, ships cost real dollars, and lots of them. B, you think a game that has been 2 or 3 years in the making is going to turn right around and start looking to put in accessibility changes, hell the whole thing would probably need to be redesigned from the ground up. If not the whole game, at least the space flight part of it. C, do you think they give two shits, literally two shits about us, if you say anything other than hell no, sorry, but that's just naivety. D, what responses are you seeing when you write companies about accessibility. I can tell you the most common ones right here. 1, no, or its not possible. 2, no reply. 3, oh sure we'd love to; several months later, nothing has been done. 4, the least common, something actually gets done and there  is improvement, less than 2% of the time. E, the difficulty of redesigning the game would be immense.