Re: I'm going to do my best to advocate to make Star citizen accessible

I do not see anywhere in this thread where people have said making games accessible is easy. My full time professional job is to work with people to help them make their user interfaces accessible.  I can tell you from experience that accessibility never happens if there are no discussions about it. @karate25, @SLJ, and others try to make those conversations happen.  Certainly, they may frequently run into deadends. But they do not always find a dead end. Their results can sometimes bare fruit--but that only happens because they are willing to spend their own time and effort to try to start something.
By all means, it is important to share stories and information about past challenges and barriers to accessibility. But let's not discourage them from trying. After all it hurts nothing for them to try, while it actually makes it possible that we will end up with more accessible games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hektor via Audiogames-reflector