Re: Remembering a classic, esp pinball

That is actually an awesome idea Aaron, we could even hunt down the forum posts from that time as well.

I can't say much about the pinball games history personally though, since when i came on the scene in 2006, all the  with draconis being esp and adora and what not had already happened and both of the esp pinball games were in the form we know now.

I do remember they weren't the first game I picked up from Draconis (that was monkey business), because I didn't think the idea of audio pinball sounded too interesting. Luckily I did try them in my "go through and try everything phase" of 2006 and that was when I enjoyed the games, which put me in a great position when the party pack rolled around in I believe 2007.

Again I really! wish draconis would release more tables, they even hinted at one time there would be a table creator, how far that would go I don't know.