Re: getting jaws to work properly with bgt games

BGT games can see jaws, but it's the the game writers that has to tell bgt to checkfor jaws and it is the game writers that has to tell BGT what to do about jaws. Here is one BGT game that should work with jaws. Also, here is the source to the game. Yes, I converted it from basic, and did not change any of the text. I thought about adding sounds or something else, but I haven't got around to it. Anyway, I took the time to make sure it works with JAWS. It is worth noting that none of the screens that came up is the stander windows screens. I just used the default includes for those who know what those are.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector