Re: getting jaws to work properly with bgt games

I basicly assigned a key stroke to call a function in to play. Yes, the bigger the game the longer it may take to do that for every action, but it is mostly a copy and paste job after the code is written. you are going to have away to interup speech with sapi anyway, so why not have a function that makes the correct call for you anyway? That is from the writer side anyway. I do agree with you that it will take longer though. As a side note, it took me nore more than  lines to see if I needed to install the hook. I also check to see what screen reader was running along with storing that info so that my speech interrup funcion works. Anyway, better go before I did into what I done there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector