Re: Accessible Antivirus?

It's interesting that Kaspersky was quite unaccessible on one Windows XP machine, that I have here, hovever from win7 it is good and best on win10, there also Jaws is working with it without touch cursor (not sure if calling Jaws feature right, just translating from slovak).

I have one nice situation with Eset Smart Security, I think it was version 8, I browsed internet and on one site, without any warning adware has begun to install, ESS informed me late and I got adware to browsers, which I was unable to remove few years. Yeah, Eset after it removed main exe files, which it considered as potentially unwanted, I was shocked hovever how easy can anything launch from website without warning me.
This would never happen with Kaspersky for few reasons, first is that KTS offers "Vulnerability scan"