Re: I'm kind of concerned about the culture surrounding usability

I do find this topic fascinating. First, @Daigonite, I feel really bad for you at this point. The sort of people you describe in your first post are common place in different forms covering a range of political topics. It is very concerning honestly. @Dark, I sent your wheel chair story to a friend of mine to have a quick laugh. While I suppose there is always some form of a logical reason for things, that one just really got me going. Daigonite, I find actually what you've implemented in Colors pretty cool so far. One of my favorites as far as accessibility goes, is that I can turn on the graphics along with having the accessibility on. I do have some usable sight, and it just gives me that extra kick from the game. That being said, so long as the accessibility trigger can be easily accessed, the need to start with automatic accessibility really isn't necisary. Indeed, I'd agree that starting with it off is probably a good solution so long as it doesn't hinder anyone from accessing the accessibility trigger. I would like to try to get your name out there more, but it isn't always the easiest of things to do. Remember, if you are developing for the main stream market, they can provide a lot of face provided you look in the right places. It really isn't easy, though. This is why most people who can afford it hire marketing teams.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector