Re: How in the hell do I play resident evil 6?

First, I would always advise you to get demos of the game before purchasing them. Being playable for some does not mean it is playable for others. Now depending on if you got it for pc or not, there are parts that might not be doable for you. You can search for the previous topic on this game where Mr. Brunete and I are talking about it. Now, to use the PDA, you hold the left bumper and then move north. You will most likely always go in the right direction by doing that. I wish I could help more than that but last time I played this was a while ago. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll do what I can.