Re: How in the hell do I play resident evil 6?

What about the tutorial at the beginning? There's no pda there so getting to the checkpoints is hard. Any way to do that without help, or to skip the totorial? I had to get help moving from place to place but there doesn't seem to be a skip tutorial option anywhere.