Re: How in the hell do I play resident evil 6?

You get the PDA midway through that tutorial. You get it out of the van, the same one you get the medkit out of.

I found the quicktime event hard to do at the end of that tutorial where you have to run to the chopper. I have it for PS3 and had to redo it. I have no idea why they made an Xbox one edition, I don't think I'll re-buy it.