Re: How in the hell do I play resident evil 6?

Can you run while doing that? I did not know you had to hold it before but managed to some how get as far as that tower thing at the beginning of leon's campaign before being killed by an explosion. I am now stuck at that explosion and can not get passed. Any advice? Also i got it as a christmas present so no chance to get the demo really.