Re: Eurofly Enhanced Mod

Let me see here. 1. So, saying wrong direction bug is enough for the developer to immediatelly understand what's happening and fix it? Cool then, I hope one day you will become a developer and as soon as someone tells you wrong direction bug you'll be like oh sure, it is magically fixed now even though I have no idea where or how is wrong direction reported. 2. This does in no way mean it is a  bug that makes the game not ready for the release. Intercom is totally optional and I don't even understand why people use it. Not saying it should not be fixed or something, but it is not a major bug in any way. 3. Didn't know a mod sounding better than the original is a bug, so good job on reporting bugs again. 4. Again, this isn't Stefan's fault in any way. 5. It should be 64 bit because?  I believe this was just something you came up while trying to increase your bug counter without any knowledge. Just don't tell me something like it should be 64 bit because it will be faster because this isn't how it works. You have no idea how many basic windows program on your system are 32 bit. Making this app 64 bit and I can tell you good luck in reading some informations with NVDA which is a 32 bit app. 6. This is actually the only real bug that kind of gets annoying at times, but I am sure it is going to be fixed. Wont even comment on 7 as it is pretty pointless if you can't even remember a single major bug and you're there to always say how it isn't ready for release. Stefan, full support to you and good luck in your development.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector