Re: Braillemon status update!

I think the looping changes when it happens.  Just now it happened again after asking if I wanted to switch Pokémon in a trainer battle, but last time it had been during a battle. What it will do is set the voice two steps behind the actual stage of the game.  Normally you would keep entering past your Pokémon's and the enemy Pokémon's hp report, but in this case instead of entering that would be the point where you arrow to choose from fight, item and pokemon.  So you choose fight, but when it goes to the moves list the voice is still stuck behind so it tells you your hp.  After you choose an attack it acts normally, does the sound and says you're attacking then after you enter it does the opponent's sound and says they're attacking, but after that it does the same as last time where instead of entering after the enemy attacks, you have to choose fight and then the attack while the game says your hp.  Because of this the opponent's hp report gets skipped because after you choose a move it again acts normally with reporting your and your opponent's moves.  And this time it waited until talking to the next trainer to crash, so it's really weird where it's not set in stone for when it happens.  Let me know how to get the error report so I can post it as well.