Re: Aardwolf soundpack?

Dark, I suggest hitting up a guy named Pwar if you're interested in rejoining/getting back on the bandwagon with us; tell him Nocturnus and Meridian sent you.  We're going to closely work with him on a Mush soundpack similar to that of AA, but will, on the side, be working on one for VIP.  I'm not sure how long ago it's been since you've played, but just in  the past hour or so that I've had to mess around out here I've received a lot of positive reception from the newbie channel/overall community.  I told them I was Nocturnus of ag net, explained our situation and was told by several, sighted and nonsighted alike that if there was anything they could do for us they would be more than happy to help.  The overall vibe I'm getting is a good one, something I haven't seen recently on many online multiplayer games.