Re: Aardwolf soundpack?

@Jayde,
Not to discount your discomforts, but this is one reason why clans, marriage and helpers/higher level players are around.  Corpse retrieval is a thing and can even be asked for on the newbie channel and is not frownd upon.  While I don't like the idea of grinding/camping/slumming/take your pick of terms... it really does suck, there's also a reason you don't wana go into high level areas if dying is a thing to you and bothers you a ton because of the overall consequence.  I think there is more ways to avoid the consequence than there is reasons to deal with it though.  for instance, even if you are fighting something too big for you there is running away or recalling, which on Aardwolf, may lose you a bit of experience, but not as much as if you die.  I think this is becoming standard on games in general though I admit I could be wrong; I was just playing AHC and felt like you have to get mega massive before you can go and actually do something, which requires a lot of grinding in the sewer system, and that game is only a single player, offline example of what I mean when it comes to fantasy RPG stuff.  As you yourself pointed out in another topic, AA is kind of the same matter; you're stuck in Archais for like, ever and ever before you can go somewhere else and, should you attempt it, you're probably dead.