Re: my dream, your nightmare

@57, I know and use Dry-docks all the time. What about those low level players that don't have factories yet, though?
Also, when you buy a new ship at a new rank, you then obviously have to spend time upgrading it. A lot of the stuff that the ship is designed for should be there. If it's largely an exploration ship it should have all gases, all minerals, etc. I'm not sure what this new change to cargo drones was where they can go to multiple cargo bays, but if I have to manually move them one at a time, that's missing the point of what I was trying to get across. If I have to manually move them they don't feel like drones at all. These are supposed to be robots correct? I should be able to set it up so that it can go and upgrade what it needs to upgrade, while I go do something else, whether that's loading some ammo into storage, etc. Installing plates and doing "upgrade on drone" and select from a menu, then get some runtime and continue doing it until complete is a bit repetitive.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector