Re: Training Centers

So, I finally found this:
http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.c … tfAGftPxn8
(There are related organizations linked after the main report.)

The NFB's score is mediocre at best. Colorado Center for the Blind scores a tier higher. There are a few other schools/organizations listed.
I'm not sure that the presentation here is entirely accessible; I was left kinda guessing what half of what I was reading meant. Maybe you need to read the site's FAQ or something.
(It took digging deep into the Google search results to find this. NFB mouthpieces clutter up everything related to them.)