Re: Sloth Mud

I am utterly stunned that you like this mud, especially since it's one of the ones where rent is charged for keeping your equipment, and not just a one time fee but a daily one. It's possible to log even as soon as a month later and be missing all of your equipment. Unless I missed a camping system or something, that's usually your biggest complaint about muds.

Having said that, I couldn't get into this mud much. It just seems like there's a huge lack of direction and it didn't look like there were that many quests. Also, the melee classes I generally like to play seemed not to have very many skills and such, or if they did, it was the typical kick bash hulk smash crap I've come to hate in warriors, and even somewhat in the monks in this game. Think I'll give it a pass, at least for now.

  • [Audiogames-refl... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Victorious
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: camlorn
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: keyIsFull
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Victorious
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: keyIsFull
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stirlock