Re: Sloth Mud

The mv thing did get to me, and some mobs do give a fair amount of gold like the adventurers at the newbie school. I don't like the rent system, but I forgot to mention that you can not pay anything by just losing link, it'll log you out after a while with your eq.

The length of learning skills and spells is based on int, so unfortunately we start off with 12 int till level 8 when your actual stats are rolled. You want to get it to 18 when learning stuff.

You can either buy recall scrolls or get cleric to 11/mage to 30 to learn word of recall.

  • [Audiogames-refl... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Victorious
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: camlorn
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: keyIsFull
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Victorious
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: keyIsFull
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stirlock