Re: an interesting article about accessibility in virtual reality

Hello everyone, karate25 here again with a quick question about our virtual world and its currency that I just wanted your feedback on. I'm actually thinking of switching from an all virtual currency to using a blockchain. My reservation about this however is that if I decide to have this implemented, I don't want it to break the accessibility in our world in any way what so ever, which is why I wanted to check with you guys first. Also, if I did decide to have this implemented, it would still be easy to earn money inside the game, and putting real money inside the world to do anything would be completely and totally optional and you would absolutely not have to do it in order to live your life. This isn't iron realms entertainment here, this is our virtual world and there won't be any sort of loot boxes or any sorts of pay to get ahead stuff or pay to win functionality since there really is no winning or losing in our virtual world. At the very most, I might have to have you pay a one time small fee that would get you the world itself but beyond that, nothing else. So you could think of it as just making a video game or computer game purchase, and if I did that I would keep us in mind when I set the price. So what do you all think of this? I just think it would give our world some more realism in it. We've got time too honestly, Anne says their program won't be up and running for a year or more, and this was a couple of months ago, so I'm still sitting here comeing up with ideas for our world and things to go in it. I like the idea though of having history behind each of the planets though as far as when and why they were colonized Etc. Lots of good feedback on here and I thank you one and all for it. I might not be able to incorporate everyone's suggestions, but this is still all good stuff none the less. Have a wonderful day to you all and I look forward to hearing your feedback.