Re: an interesting article about accessibility in virtual reality

Another suggestion to add to the subscription model, again I'm borrowing from Netflix.

If for whatever reason you choose to unsubscribe, don't delete the account straight away.

I read somewhere that Netflix deletes your profile after 12 months of inactivity, so if you're going on holiday somewhere in the real world, you obviously wouldn't need to pay for something you're not going to use for a few months.

Alter aeon  for example, keeps your account for 6 months of inactivity.

I'm sure others do something similar.

I know about Alter Aeon because I got curious one day and simply asked.

It's quite easy when the admin comes out and chats to their players.