Re: an interesting article about accessibility in virtual reality

You know what KoolTurk, you really do have me thinking right now. And I just want you folks to know that you have this really neat way of making me reconsider ideas when I'm possibly making things more complicating than they really ought to be, and you do it by offering really nice suggestions that really make me do just that. Rethink my strategy. Because as you know, I not only want to build us a fun and interesting world but as I said in a recent post, one that'll have staying power and not just blow away in a year or so like dmnb did. That poor fellow was so overworked and there were these huge buildings with absolutely nothing in them and big empty spaces in the buildings, walls with gaps in them as though a house were being built and never finished, really a shame but I digress. I can see now that a subscription model is going to be the way to go. I had hoped to avoid such a thing but I can see now thanks to post #59 that I'm going to have to do that in order to make this world stay afloat. Thank you connor for helping me to see where I was going wrong, I mean that with all do sincerity. I can promise everyone this though, I will keep my subscription afordable and I'm thinking of having an anual subscription where you'll be able to have the subscription auto renew at the end of your subscription before it expires, but should you wish you don't want to stay around, you can uncheck the auto renewal box and your subscription would expire and your account would be deleted.