Re: an interesting article about accessibility in virtual reality

I think Elder Scrolls has a subscription model that gives you DLC for a discounted price as long as you're subscribed.

My brother use to be subscribed, but he found he wasn't using the  perks that much so he unsubscribed.

Another alternative you could do is have a season pass, but I kind of like the subscription model, that way you can decide when you no longer wish to use it.

Besides, most companies are opting to use the subscription model, I see no reason why you can't do the same.

I don't know how muds like alter-aeon have stayed a float for all these years, donations? or premium content you have to pay for, I haven't played it for years, the grinding got on my nerves so I stopped playing.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts for now.

If it was me, I'd go with the subscription model.

You could even have different rates for different levels each accessing more premium content, like netflix has with the one screen standard definition, then you've got the next level up, which most people use, that being HD and two devices at once.

Then you've got the four devices, plus 4K plan.

Obviously this isn't Netflix, I'm just using this as an example.