Re: an interesting article about accessibility in virtual reality

@58 I fail to see your reasoning here. What would blockchain technology provide for a game other than a fancy way of handling currency? I don't see a need for such a thing, all you really need is to create a virtual currency like credits and give the items you can buy according values, and of course giving the player opertunities to earn the currency by spending time and doing activities within the world. I don't think there's a point to the creation of a full cryptocurrency. Also, I doubt something like this can simply run off one-time access fees. If this is going to be at least a little sustainable, there has to be some encouragement or insentive for the player to give money.