Re: new cell phone recommendations

As others have said, I'd probably go with the Galaxy line up as it would suit your needs pretty well. If you wanted a home button, the S7 might work for you. They removed it in the S8, unless some of the Galaxy J or A series still has them. In saying that, something like the iPhone 6S is actually still quite a decent phone, considering it's age. The battery life is the one thing that hasn't aged particularly well though. I can totally understand not wanting to fork out a grand for the latest flagship, but from a very new owner of an S10, I love it. I really don't think the bloatware issue is as prominent these days, one UI is a well overdue change. While Commentary is a very young beast, a beast it is none the less. Alternative screen reader to Talkback that admittedly still needs work, but it's receiving updates every day and the developer is open to suggestions. Again for your needs though, Talkback should do fine.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector