Re: Goodbye Windows XP, i still get nistalgic over you.

Hi.

Well, this is weird.
This website says my macbook Air running Mavericks is running Windows 8.1?
That is not true, not at all.
As for XP, well I'm really sad.
XP was and probably is the only good operating System Microcrap ever crapped out.
Windows Vista is garbage, Windows 7 is OK but too much like Vista in appearance and 8? Well 8 is another Vista.
Maybe I will have to get a new Windows at some point, although it won't be the all mighty Winblows 8.1 or 9 unless Microcrap gets off their high horse with the start screen and other metro crap that belongs on mobile devices.
So, Windows XP isn't done, at least not for me!
I'll turn on my VM and hear the chime and remember the best operating system Microcrap has ever and will probably never create again.