Re: a website with audio described movies.

Moderation:
Juan Reina, this is an official warning. You are in clear and knowing violation of rule 3. You seem to believe that if you screech and argue and push insistently enough, you'll win this battle of wills. I'm sorry to tell you that you're just as wrong now as you were the last time you tried this stunt.

You are here because you have tacitly agreed to follow the rules. If you don't intend to follow rules, please leave. If you continue to remain here and persist in willingly violating rules, you will be removed. It's just about that simple. There are good ways to express your discontent with said rules. This was not an effective strategy.

Let me state, once again, that we are not beholden to you, or anyone else, who claims that a lack of cease-and-desist or shutdown notice means that we should permit you to advertise links to pirated material. Those things are not related.

To be perfectly blunt about it, we are the ones who have unanimously decided on a set of rules for the community to follow. Every one of those rules has sound reasons to support it, even if some of those rules cover unlikely edge cases or encompass morality that you do not personally subscribe to. While we endeavour to explain ourselves and to be understanding where possible, especially when things become complicated, we take a dim view of people who decide to fight fire with fire and deliberately break the rules to try and prove something.

Here's the long and short of it. If you're still here, it means you're going to try and follow the rules.
Stop acting like we're violating your personal rights by not allowing links to piracy on this website. It's not our fault if you can't get audio description for your favourite show in your country. It's not our fault that streaming services may be outside of your budget; I'm sure lots of sighted people have that latter issue as well. Instead of making our lives on the forum more difficult, how about making some meaningful change?

This is simply petty and meaningless. I will be editing your post to remove offensive content. If you attempt to escalate, we will do likewise. I implore you not to do this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thunderdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector