Re: a website with audio described movies.

I love how one minute y’all are like, “oh, if audio game piracy is illegal on the forum then why isn’t audio descriptive stuff being posted here for free considered piracy? “And then the next minute you’re saying, “oh waaaa, You guys are being too strict on audio described content.” Seriously people, make up your mind!
On another note, I would like to point out that there are some rules that I myself don’t always agree with that times. You know what I’m not doing though? I’m not going out of my way to deliberately break those rules and rubbing it in the face of the moderators, because that would make me a disrespectful asshole. I really wish you guys would show the same respect. This whole thing about coming after the moderators for every little thing is getting really fucking old, really fucking quick. I really honestly hope I’m not breaking any rules myself while getting irritated in this post, but it is really frustrating to see the way people are treating you guys.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thunderdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector