Re: Interceptor audiogame?

[[wow]] sounds interesting, I like the idea of a strategic combat game with that length of play, and I'll look forward to trying it out myself.

Just one question, sinse you have developed the game in BGt I assume it is on windows, (though your mention of voiceover scripts is a trifle confusing), sinse last I checked Bgt couldn't be used on either of the systems (mac or Ios), that used the voiceover screen reader, unless by "voiceover scripts" you mean something else.

speaking of screen readers, is the game fully self voiced or does it output to screen readers or sapi.

  • [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Orin
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: audiogamer101
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Orin
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: audiogamer101
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Orin
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Orin
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dentin
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: vga
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: vga
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: vga
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Victorious
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: vga