Re: Interceptor audiogame?

Dark,

Oops!  I'm the creative half of the team, so I will mangle technical details more than likely.  As of right now the game will be playable only on Windows though, I would assume it would work with an emulator as well.  By voice over scripts, I am referring to Aaron's scripts for providing BGT applications with a real human voice rather than SAPI or another screen reader.

The game is completely self-voicing and currently uses mostly menu input.  If you want, you can run the entire game with only arrow keys and the enter key.  There are opportunities for some inputs (distance moved when you maneuver is the only one that springs to mind, but there might be others).   I did a rough hack job to make the web site more attractive, and I'll go ahead and post that here now:

http://www.valiantgalaxy.com

There's some background info on the universe there, a li ttle bit about Aaron and I, and the Interceptor documentation.  Questions can be emailed to v...@valiantgalaxy.com.

Again, thanks for the interest.

Jeremy

  • [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Orin
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: audiogamer101
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Orin
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: audiogamer101
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Orin
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Orin
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dentin
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: vga
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: vga
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: vga
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Victorious
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: vga