Re: Declining Mental Health, Do You Need to Vent?

I too, want to chime in and say that, while the people who seem to be suffering the least are those who are already used to this situation because they either live by themselves and usually keep to themselves and thus have had very little if anything change by the way things have been going or those who have stable families that just get along by virtue of said families, this is not always the case.  As a husband and father of 4 I do my absolute best trying to get my family through the times, but I must admit that I feel best when my family and I can reach above and beyond that to help others.  That in itself sounds almost like a selfish thing, as if what I'm saying is that I want to help others to help myself feel better about myself.  I promise that is not the case.  I sincerely want to help, even if its just to talk to anyone who may need it... I"ve PM'ed a few people, given out my skype and spent more time hanging around it even if it is a somewhat inconvenient social platform in hopes of just being there for someone.  I've hung out on gaming platforms, sometimes past my sleep time just to try and keep others company.  Beyond that, I just want anyone who needs to know that I"m here.