Re: Declining Mental Health, Do You Need to Vent?

i'm glad this topic exist, I have a lot that i'm going to  explode if I dont let it out
that corona crapp has packt a big punch on my mentol health, I really dont used to stay home all the day, yes I hate scool, but I feall lost with out it, a big embtyness has came in to my life, I used to hang around with my friends everewhere outside, playing dominos and stuf, now I could only se them in games and skipe, I really hope that home jale will end soon, to get to my happy life again, I used to say my life is boring, but when I lost that boring life I knoo how it was inportent
well i'm trying to keap my self a way from my feallings of sadness and bordness by coding, playing games, etc