Re: Declining Mental Health, Do You Need to Vent?

So for everyone who are feeling sad, or lonely or something, my best advice would be to pick up a hobby. Do something you alwways wanted to do. I think for a good chunk of people, its the thought of having to stay home that's actually eating them up. Meaning to say, some of you already used to be home all the time, but just being limited and confined to your houses that's messing with you. Don't be a prisoner in your own home. Do something. Watch an old TV show, learn a new language, if you're in school like me do little exercises to stay sharp. Don't go dull. You never know when school or work could start back to function fully. I hope some one of you got even a micrograin of value from that post.