Questions regarding iPhone and Mac

Hello, guys. I'm planning to buy a new iPhone, or at least an older one from somewhere but before i buy it, I have a few questions regarding mac and iPhone: (I asked about mac because its also from Apple and i think iPhone and mac are related so...)
1. Are mac voices available in iPhone? You know, Mac Alex, Bruse, Juniour, Zarvox etc?
2. Can we use WeeChat, line, viber etc on iPhone?
3. If our iPhone's battery is spoiled, can we buy new batteries and replace the old one? Some people say no, others say that its possible. So yeah...
4. Are there any new features in iPhone's voiceover between iPhone virsions? Lets say, did iPhone4's voiceover have more feature than that in iPhone3gs?
That's all for now I think. I'll update the topic if i have more questions. Thanks and your help will be appreciated!